How was your Forth of July? Did you get to set off fireworks or just enjoyed them while someone else was setting them off. We had a quiet holiday swimming, barbequing, and going to the local fair unfortunately we didn’t get to see any fireworks. My daughter just crashed from the day’s activities before we got the chance to see the fireworks. I guess there is always next year.
We live in a day where everything has to have more than one purpose. Well how about the versatile brown lunch bag or the brown grocery bag or even the brown roll paper that you can get from any craft or home improvement store. I like the brown bag/paper because you can use it for so many things.
1. Can be used for wrapping up presents.
2. Make a decorative wreath with brown paper
3. Make a dress
4. Make a giant decorative flower with brown paper.
5. Make a cute banner from brown bags. Perfect for Halloween or Thanksgiving!
6. Use brown paper to create beautiful floors
7. Create witch broom sticks from lunch bags or a scrapbooking book or a haunted house or labels
8. Brown paper is also great for wrapping flowers. It looks so fresh.
9. You can make a pretty banner. I like the little vignette below
10. Make flowers decorations
Wow, there are a lot of ways to utilize the paper bag. Have you created something using a lunch bag? Please do share.